Instrument Infrared Thermometer Instant-Read Measuring Range -50~750℃ (-58~1382℉), Industrial Chemicals Machinery Cooking Household Used
Instrument Infrared Thermometer Instant-Read Measuring Range -50~750℃ (-58~1382℉), Industrial Chemicals Machinery Cooking Household Used by DANOPLUS at Franklin County Cancer. MPN: PD_14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DESCRIPTIONS: * This infrared thermometer is used for measuring temperature of object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or
* This infrared thermometer is used for measuring temperature of object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
* It consist of optics, temperature sensor signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display. Optics collected infrared energy emitted by object and focus onto the sensor. Then sensor translates energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on LCD after signal amplifier and processing circuit.
* When take measurement, pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size. As Distance(D) from target surface increases, spot size (S) of area measured by unit becomes larger. The Distance to Spot Size of unit is 12:1
* Features quick response, high precision, contactless without consumable materials, widely applied in fields of labs, chemicals, machinery, environment check, heating and cooling system and non-injure testing.
* Make sure target is larger than unit's spot size. The smaller the target the closer measure distance.
Temperature Range: -50~750°C(-58~1382°F)
Accuracy: +/-1.5% or +/-1.5°C (0~700°C)
Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
Emissivity: 0.10~1.00 Adjustable (0.95 Preset)
Distance to Spot Size: 12:1
Backlight ON/OFF selection
Operating Temperature: 0~40°C (32~104°F)
Operating Humidity: 10~95%RH non-condensing, up to 30°C(86°F)
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C(-4~140°F)
Power supply: 9V Battery x 1
1x Infrared Thermometer
1x User Manual
1x 9V Battery
1x Standard Packaging Box
Features & Highlights
- Measuring Range: -50~750℃(-58~1382℉)
- Auto Power Off and Data Hold Function
- High Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- Handy to use when cooking and barbequing, medical, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs and a host of other tasks.
- Large LCD screen with backlight. Powered by 1 x 9V battery.
|Item Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|