Vintography 8 x 10 Reprinted Photo of Southern Architectural Medical Hall, Churchville vic, Harford County, Maryland 1939 Johnston Frances Benjamin 64a
Vintography 8 x 10 Reprinted Photo of Southern Architectural Medical Hall, Churchville vic, Harford County, Maryland 1939 Johnston Frances Benjamin 64a by Vintography at Franklin County Cancer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 8 x 10 Reprinted Photo of Southern Architectural Medical Hall, Churchville vic., Harford County, Maryland 1939 Johnston Frances Benjamin
Features & Highlights
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 8 x 10 aspect will have additional white space on two sides. Picture will have minor blemishes corrected before printing.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- Noted architectural photographer Frances Benjamin Johnston (1864-1952) created a systematic record of early American buildings and gardens called the Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (CSAS). JohnstonÕs interest in both vernacular and high style structures resulted in vivid portrayals of the exteriors and interiors of houses, mills, and churches as well as mansions, plantations, and outbuildings.
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks. Mailed in A rigid mailer to prevent Damage in Shipping.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.